Sunday, July 1, 2012

List of top free VPN

List of Top Free VPN

If you want to open blocked sites in US, UK, India, China etc. or if you want to browse the web anonymously, then using a good VPN service is what you need. Some websites like pandora.com, hulu.com, ABC.com, BB.co.uk etc. are restricted to be available only in certain countries. The trick to open any such website is to use a VPN service or a proxy based in that country.
The List below is some of the top free VPN services around for circumventing censorship at home and at the workplace, and for protecting your identity and data from prying eyes; especially useful for public Wi-Fi connections. 
 
Browse securely and anonymously using PD-Proxy VPN. 

The Best VPN App for android phones and android tablets. 

Communicate anonymously and without getting spied on. 

Browse anonymously and take full control over who can see your personal information. 

They are currently giving free beta accounts so what are you waiting for? Get one now! 

Anchor Free's free VPN service is one of the more popular free VPN services. 

Very simple to use but efficient VPN client with servers in france.

Get your free account instantly and start connecting to the Internet securely with proXPN.

RaptorVPN is the worlds only FREE VPN service. 

They provide FREE VPN for Lifetime! 

SecurityKISS Tunnel redirects all your online traffic through an impenetrable tunnel to their security gateway. 

5 comments:

  1. I have "Hotspot Shield" Best Android Security VPN which is available at free on Google Play. I use it to generate a secure network connection to access youtube, facebook, gmail from my office wifi anonymously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratitude for sharing this list of the tops free VPN service! It is helpful for me. Well, we are going on a month’s trip to china so would like to have these details about the top vpn for china. We would like to pay for it but the vpn should allow multiple logins simultaneously. I wonder if you can help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for this wondrous post, I am glad I observed this website on yahoo. windscribe free

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. tor vs vpn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it. avast vpn torrenting

    ReplyDelete